This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey
Books read last week:
- The Life You've Imagined by Kristina Riggle (review to be posted Sept 2 for a book tour)
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Caliph's House: A Year in Casablanca by Tahir Shah (Middle East Reading Challenge)
- My brother's book (waiting for my mom to finish it so I can...it's still in draft form)
- Broken Bird: The Story of My Momila by Jeannette Katzir
Help: I need a recommendation for the Social Justice Challenge! This month's topic is Modern Day Slavery. I've already read Sold and The Blue Notebook. If it's YA that makes it even better. Any suggestions?