Deb Nance at Readerbuzz is taking over The Sunday Salon and she has decided to make it a blog again rather than only a Facebook group. Yay! I am not doing FB these days so I love that I get to participate again.
My life in books over the past two weeks:
- Heist Society by Ally Carter\
- The Only Thing Worse than Me is You by Lily Anderson
- Before She Was Found by Heather Gudenkauf
- White Rose by Kip Wilson
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators by Elena Aguilar (for work)
- A to Z Reading--I have read books with titles for 18 letters so far: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and W.
- Diversity Reading Challenge--I have read 25 books.
- Literary Escapes--I have read books set in 22 states so far, adding Iowa in the past two weeks. I have read in 35 countries so far, adding Austria in the past two weeks.
- Motif Reading Challenge--The April motif is "Crack the Case" (Read a mystery, detective story, true crime, cozy mystery, or book involving a puzzle to solve) and I am counting The Eighth Sister by Robert Dugoni
- Non-fiction--I have read 14 books so far.
- YA Award Winners--I have read 8 of the winners
- My Own Books--This challenge runs from March 15 to May 15, 2019 and I will try to read 10 books off my TBR shelves. So far I have read 14 books off my shelves.
I am pleased to say that two reality shows that I enjoy are back on the air: The Amazing Race and Project Runway. I am also still enjoying Madame Secretary though she has resigned so how does that work? My mom and I are also enjoying a 6-part British series called Unforgotten, which is about a fictional cold case. The surprise is that much of it was filmed where my mom spent summers visiting her grandparents so that's been fun.