1. What are you reading right now?
Hummingbirds by Joshua Gaylord
2. How many books have you read so far?
I am part way into book #2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I am looking forward to finally reading Hummingbirds and Shakespeare Bats Cleanup by Ron Koertge (it's written in verse)
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I wish! I didn't free up my whole day which is why I didn't start participating until Hour 8! So sad
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
TONS of interruptions! Errands, kid transportation, grocery shopping, dog walking, etc. How am I dealing with them? I just do them.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How little I've read.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
None. You all do such a wonderful job. I just need to do personal improvement and make more time to read
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
See the previous answer. I think the key would be to get my daughter a sleepover for the Friday night that rolls into a Saturday play date
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?