My life in books:
It's been a slightly slower reading two weeks because I had family in town and work has started. Also, 2 of the books were over 400 pages.
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah--Incredible adult fiction
- After Nightfall by A.J. Banner--adult mystery
- The Outsider by Stephen King--Excellent adult fiction
- Big Book Summer Challenge--I have read 4 books longer than 400 pages this summer.
- Non-fiction--My goal is 20 books and I've read 34!
- Literary Voyage around the world--Read books set in as many countries as possible. I have read in 33 countries so far, and in the past two weeks added ... none.
- Literary Escapes--Track the US states. I have read books set in 26 states so far and in the past weeks added Washington.
- Read all of the ALA YA Award Winners--I have already read 6 of these winners.
- Motif Reading Challenge--The July motif was Travel so I did that with Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch and August is Award Winners so I counted Stephen King's The Outsider.
I am back to work even though school doesn't start for a few more days. I've been working with teachers one-on-one and planning for the start of school professional development days. And I just found on Friday that I have to help full days every day this next week with iPad distribution. So, definitely busy.