The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists.
Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that we link back to The Broke and the Bookish on our own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on their post with a link to our Top Ten Tuesday post to share with all those who are participating.If you can't come up with ten, don't worry about it---post as many as you can!
So, here are the top ten books I resolve to read in 2011...
- Muslim Women Reformers by Lichter
- Secret Life of Henrietta Lacks by Skloot
- Born Under a Million Shadows by Busfield
- When the Stars go Blue by Ferrer
- A book about Idi Amin
- The Secret Daughter by Gowda
- Death Instinct by Rubenfeld
- Little Bee by Cleave (actually I just finished this book this morning)
- The Cellist of Sarajevo by Galloway
- Little Princes by Grennan