1. What are you reading right now? I am just about to begin Shine, Coconut Moon
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Shine, Coconut Moon
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Playdates for my daughter
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, the dog, grocery shopping, the phone. I am just letting them happen and not worrying about it.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I am much calmer about it than last fall. I am not worrying as much about how much I read/accomplish
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope; it's so much fun!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'd love to read more. Maybe I need to go somewhere else...
9. Are you getting tired yet? No, but that's because I've only read 2 books and I've had lots of breaks
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No advice, I think we all need to do what's right for us. Oh, yes. One piece of advice. I'm eating regularly/real meals this year, which seems to be helping.