I am all over this idea. Having someone out there to help me go step-by-step in the organizing/improving of my blog? Sign me up! Bloggiesta got me started and I really enjoyed have direction for improvement.
Week 1 assignment: Create a to do list
- Design--maybe hire someone to design a look (header, background, button) for my blog.
- Design--I want to make some permanent pages now that Blogger has that option. Maybe I'll redo the posts from my navigation bar into pages
- Posts--Figure out ways to improve Friday Fun posts
- Twitter--Figure out better way to use Twitter. Right now I just push my posts to it, but don't ever check Twitter. Is Tweetdeck the best method?
- Headshot--Look into gravatar and/or favitar. I like the photo I have, but if I get someone to design, maybe I'll have them include one of these
- Copyright--Register three blogs (school, personal and California Read-A-Thon) with copyright
- I'd like to get more interaction with my "readers" so I'll try to remember to put questions at the end of my posts to elicit answers
Well, any thoughts about my goals? Suggestions? Who did you use to design your blog? Do you use Twitter in a way that you are happy with?