I received the Happy 101 award from MissAttitude at Reading in Color. Cool!
Rules: list 10 things that make me happy and then give this award to 10 bloggers that brighten my day.
10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. My daughter. I love to see her smile, giggle, dance, read, and be
2. Waves. Well, actually, the ocean. It is my happy place.
3. My job. I really enjoy being at work each day, helping teachers create great lessons using our resources and talking to students about books.
4. Book blogging. It combines my love of books, technology and socializing
7. Travel. Well, not the actual travel as in standing-around-in-airport-security-lines, but being in other cultures and soaking it all up
8. York Peppermint Patties
9. Salt and Vinegar chips (Kettle brand)
10. Walks through my neighborhood
I am passing this award on to 10 blogs that make me happy:
1. Smart Girls Read (what a great name!)
3. The Book Jacket (she's also a librarian, like me)
6. QT Bookworm
8. Reading for My Sanity (I know he just started, but he is also a teacher and a GUY doing book blogging. I want to encourage him!)
9. Kiki's Bookcation (also fairly new)