Deb Nance at Readerbuzz runs The Sunday Salon.
What I've been reading:
- Cat Life: A Warrior's Journey to Her Humanity by Eric J. White
It's still gorgeous and this weekend it's about 75 degrees.
What I've been watching:
We are still working our way through my second K-drama, Boys Over Flowers, which is so much fun. I finished the Amazing Race as well and I am happy with the team that won.
What going on in my life:
School ended this week so I am now officially on Winter Break. We all need it, but classroom teachers more so than other educators so I hope my colleagues take time off!
I have just a little bit more shopping to do this week, but it's small stocking things like chocolates and lottery tickets, both of which are traditional for my family to get in their stockings.
Bookish thoughts this week:
I am struggling with choosing which 2021 challenges to take on. I'll decide before the end of the year, but I am having more trouble than usual. I have a post ready to go but it has 10 challenges on it! 10! Is that too many? Some could overlap (justification for keeping all 10), many are books I'll read anyway (another justification for keeping all 10), nothing bad happens if I don't finish a challenge (see, another justification for keeping all 10)....
How I am doing on my 2020 challenges
- Big Summer Book Challenge--5 books total (completed)
- Literary Escapes Challenge--29 states and 30 countries total
- Mount TBR Challenge--83 books total
- Popsugar reading challenge--38 books total
- Social Justice Challenge--15 books total
- YA Award Winners--10 books total