A to Z Reading Challenge with Crystal and Megan at Bookstacks and Golden Moms
The AtoZ Reading Challenge is a laid-back, year-long reading challenge. It encourages readers to choose a book starting with each letter of the alphabet.
- JANUARY – A book you purchased in 2020 but didn’t read
- FEBRUARY – A book with non-romantic love (siblings, parent-child, friendships)
- MARCH – A book written by a person of a different race than you
- APRIL – A book with an Autistic main character (April is Autism Awareness)
- MAY – A book about a nurse (Nat. Nurses Week 2021 is May 6-12)
- JUNE – A co-written book (2 authors)
- JULY – A Christmas book (Christmas in July!)
- AUGUST – A book by an Indie author (self-published or independent)
- SEPTEMBER – A memoir/biography
- OCTOBER – A book written by a new-to-you author
- NOVEMBER – A book outside your normal genre
- DECEMBER – A backlist title (published BEFORE Jan 1, 2021)
End of the Year Giveaway
Yes, the End of the Year Giveaway is another thing we are keeping. As with previous years, each book submitted to the challenge link-up will be entered for a chance to win ONE BOOK OF YOUR CHOOSING ON AMAZON OR BOOK DEPOSITORY, UP TO A $25 USD VALUE. (No purchase necessary to win). We will not be giving away a gift card (like we did the first year … that one bit us in the ass).