Historical Reading Challenge with Marg at The Adventures at an Intrepid Reader
Historical fiction is one of my favorite genres so I am looking forward to this challenge for 2021.
Reading Challenge details
Each month, a new post dedicated to the Historical Fiction Challenge will be created where you can add the links for the books you have read. To participate, you only have to follow the rules:
- Everyone can participate! If you don't have a blog you can post a link to your review if it's posted on Goodreads, Facebook, or Amazon, or you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish.
- Add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky we’ll be adding to our monthly post (please use the direct URL that will guide us directly to your review)
- Any sub-genre of historical fiction is accepted (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, Young Adult, History/Non-Fiction, etc.)
During the following 12 months you can choose one of the different reading levels:
- 20th Century Reader - 2 books
- Victorian Reader - 5 books
- Renaissance Reader - 10 books This is my goal
- Medieval - 15 books
- Ancient History - 25 books
- Prehistoric - 50+ books.