Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge with Carol at Carol's Notebook
- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, Goodreads, Instagram, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to at least 100 pages long. Please no short stories.
- Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends March 15th)
There will be a monthly link-up so we can see what everyone’s reading – and probably add some to our own tbr lists. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.
We’ll continue to use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal.
- 5-15 books – Amateur sleuth This is the level I am going for
- 16-25 books – Detective
- 26-35 books – Inspector
- 36 – 55 – Special agent – This is my goal for the year.
- 56+ books – Sherlock Holmes