- Big Summer Book Challenge--5 books total (completed)
- Literary Escapes Challenge--28 states and 28 countries total
- Mount TBR Challenge--78 books total
- Popsugar reading challenge--38 books total
- Social Justice Challenge--15 books total
- YA Award Winners--9 books total
My life outside books:
My daughter has been trying to get me to watch a Japanese anime show called Erased for ages, but I am not a manga/anime person so I've resisted. But, last Sunday I finally sat down and devoured the whole thing in one day. It's got 12 20-minute episodes so it is easy to do it on a weekend. It was really good! The funny thing is that I watched the version that is dubbed into English and had subtitles on and they often clashed with one another.
Last week I said I was going to watch Homeland while on the treadmill, but I just can't do it. It's all about Middle Eastern terrorists and I just can't support that as the only representation. But, I found out the new season of The Amazing Race is available and I am so excited! I love that show! Is anyone else a fan?