Today ends the Big Book Summer challenge 2020! This challenge is hosted by Sue at Book by Book.
The rules are simple: Read any book of 400 pages or more.
Here's what I stated in my sign up post for this challenge: I am not sure how many 400+ page books I'll read, especially given how pathetic my pandemic reading has been, but here are the ones I am considering. And, they are all currently on my TBR shelf so I'll feel that I am reducing that, which is good, too.
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee (512 pages, adult fiction)
- Thunderstruck by Erik Larson--DNF
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed (448 pages, YA fiction)
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo (432 pages, YA fiction)
- The Only Plane in the Sky: An Oral History of 9/11 by Garrett M. Graff (425 pages, adult nonfiction)
- This is My America by Kim Johnson (416 pages,YA fiction)
- The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta (403 pages, YA fiction)