Deb Nance at Readerbuzz has taken over running The Sunday Salon.
My life in books over the past week:
- Sorry for Your Loss by Jessie Ann Foley
- Children of the Stars by Mario Escobar
- Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds
- Literary Escapes Challenge--This week: 0 states and 2 country (Argentina and France). 13 states and 8 countries total
- Mount TBR Challenge--2 books read this week, 20 books total
- Popsugar reading challenge--1 book read this week, 15 books total
- Social Justice Challenge--1 book read this month, 2 book total
- YA Award Winners--I have already read 5 of the 12 award winning books
It's March 1st so Happy St. David's Day (Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus)!
I feel like my life is consumed with thinking about politics. I finally decided who to vote for so that I can turn in my ballot tomorrow. The cast is die... let's see how it plays out!
Tomorrow I am headed to San Diego for a conference, to which I am looking forward. The University of California has "subject area" projects at select campuses and UC Santa Barbara is starting one up for Global Education and I am on the Board as well as their Lead Teacher. This conference is for state-wide lead teachers so it should be interesting.
And my daughter comes home for her 2-week spring break next Saturday! Wahooooo.