Deb Nance at Readerbuzz has taken over running The Sunday Salon.
My life in books over the past week:
- I'm not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal
- The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
- Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
- Literary Escapes Challenge--This week: 2 states (AL, WV) and 1 country (Ghana). 13 states and 6 countries total
- Mount TBR Challenge--5 book read this week, 18 books total
- Popsugar reading challenge--2 book read this week, 14 books total
- Social Justice Challenge--1 book read this month, 2 book total
- YA Award Winners--I have already read 5 of the 12 award winning books
This past week at work was a busy one. Lots of all day meetings with small groups of teachers, a day of union negotiations, and follow up union meetings with more groups of teachers to see how they feel about what we're negotiating.
And, I still don't know who to vote for in the presidential primary! I only have until March 3. I am torn between the candidates whose policies I most agree with and who I think can win in November. The big problem is that I have no idea who can win so that means I cannot make up my mind. I'll wait to see who does well in Nevada and South Carolina then I'll have to make a decision.