Deb Nance at Readerbuzz has taken over running The Sunday Salon.
My life in books over the past week:
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- I'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal (I cannot post my review until February after the CYBILS winners are announced since this book is a finalist)
- Literary Escapes Challenge--This week: 5 states (IL, MD, NY, WI, TX) and 2 countries (Spain, UK). Total:
- Mount TBR Challenge--4 books read this week, 4 books total
- Popsugar reading challenge--3 books read this week, 3 books total
- Social Justice Challenge--1 book read this month, 1 book total
- YA Award Winners--These will be announced at the beginning of February
My daughter came home from Oman on Thursday! It is so good to see her. We did our second Christmas the night she came home so have now de-holidayed the house. I go back to work tomorrow so it really feels as if we're now into a new year.
The second week of my vacation was spent catching up with friends, going for walks, and hanging out with my daughter. Luckily she is home until January 20 so we have lots of time together.