I just read about the 24 in 48 Readathon from Anne at My Head is Full of Books (thank you, Anne!).
Here's what I hope to read (yes, I have over estimated):
- The Accidental Further Adventures of the 100-Year-Old Man by Jonas Jonasson
- The Adults by Caroline Hulse (I am already about half way through this one)
- Learning Supercharged: Digital Age Strategies and Insights For the EdTech Frontier by Lynn Schrum with Sandi Summerfeld (Chapters 1 and 2 for a slow Twitter chat that I am doing for work)
- Summarization for All Subjects by Rick Wormeli with Dedra Stafford (Ch 1-3 for work)
- Not Light, But Fire: How to Lead Meaningful Race Conversations in the Classroom by Matthew R. Kay (pages xi-61 for work)