Ah, the last week of Non-fiction November for this year. It's week 5: New to My TBR, hosted by Katie @ Doing Dewey. It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
Oh no, I didn't pay attention to which non-fiction books came from this round of non-fiction November, so I'll just list some of the non-fiction I'd like to read in the coming year.
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo recommended by Sue and Book by Book
- Escaping Waves & Wars: Interviews with Syrian Refugees also recommended by Sue at Book by Book
- A False Report by T. Christian Miller & Ken Armstrong recommended by Novels and Non-fiction
- We Rise, We Resist, We Raise Our Voices edited by Wade and Cheryl Hudson recommended by Anne at My Head is Full of Books
- In the Land of Invisible Women: A Female Doctor's Journey in the Land of the Saudi Kingdom by Qanta A. Ahmed recommended by Susan at Bloggin' 'Bout Books