We're nearing the end of 2011 and it's time for me to do my challenge wrap-up posts. I am proud to say that I've finished every challenge that I signed up for this year! I get right on my challenges as January rolls around, plotting out when, but not necessarily what, to read for each challenge so that I don't forget about them. A little organized, yes, but it works for me.
The idea behind the What's in a Name Challenge for us to read books that fit into certain categories. I thought this was a really fun one as it made me do some searching! I am doing this one again in 2012. Here's my list:
- Book with a number: Born Under a Million Shadows by Andrea Busfield
- Book with jewelry or a gem: Diamond Ruby by Joseph Wallace
- Book with a size: Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- Book with travel or movement: A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
- Book with evil: Fist Sick Knife Gun by Geoffrey Canada
- Book with a life stage: Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld