Now it's just after 10:00am and I finally have some time to devote.
- Where are you reading from today? Santa Barbara, California (where the sun is shining, but it's cold!)
- Three random facts about me... (1) The group I started with a friend, Turn the Page Uganda, is officially a non-profit! We work to get books into schools in northern Uganda; (2) I am a tech geek; (3) Unfortunately, I hardly ever listen to music these days.
- How many books do yo have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I have one book on my computer and x books in a physical pile (see photo below)
- Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon? I'd like to devote at least 8 hours to the read-a-thon this year. Honestly, I wish it was more, but 8 is realistic.
- If you're a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Take breaks, read quick and fun books, remember to eat and drink, and get outside for fresh air! Oh, and visit the blogs of other people who are participating to get inspired and be part of the community.