The Mystery and Suspense Challenge is hosted by Carolyn at Book Chic City
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
- Rules: To read TWELVE (12) mystery & suspense novels in 2011 (12 is the minimum but you can read more if you wish!)
- You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- At the beginning of Jan 2011, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews. There will be a monthly prize too courtesy of the lovely Simon & Schuster - you must be signed up to the challenge and add the link to your review to be entered into the monthly prize draw.
12 mysteries may be a bit much for me, but I am going to try to do it with one per month. I might cheat by doing a bunch during the summer months when I have so much more time to read since I am on summer vacation. I actually know two books that I am going to read for sure, one because the publisher sent me a copy to review and the second because I am doing the tour of it for TLC Book Tours.
- Murder on the Down Low by Pamela Samuels Young
- Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld