I thought this would be the easiest challenge for me to complete, but that turned out not to be true. How hard could it be? Choose 12 books you plan to read and then read them. However, I made the list when I first started blogging and had no idea how many books I would learn about and want to read. I kept forgetting about my TBR Challenge list! I also got books as gifts, from publishers, won some on other blos' give aways. The pile of wonderful books just kept getting bigger and bigger.
But, I did complete this challenge and it feels good. Here's my list.
- Generation Dead (Waters)
- Invisible Lives (Banerjee)
- Hunger Games (Collins)
- Gringolandia (Miller-Lachman)
- Catching Fire (Collins)
- Hate List (Brown)
- Dairy Queen (Murdock)
- Keeping Corner (Sheth)
- Body Drama (Redd)
- Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger
- Gym Candy (Deuker)
- Response (Volponi)
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Larsson)--just couldn't read this one...
- Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald