The Rainbow Challenge was one where we had to read books whose titles (or authors) began with the 7 letters of the rainbow colors. I signed up for a single rainbow (one book per letter). It sounded so easy, but certain letters were more difficult to find than others (Y, for example). I only kept track of the first book I read that counted though I am sure I have far more for certain letters.
- R: Rabbi's Cat by Joann Sfar
- O: Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- Y: You'd be prettier if... Dara Chadwick
- G: Gringolandia by Lyn Miller-Lachman--January 26, 2010
- B: Body Drama by Nancy Redd
- I: Invisible Lives by Angeli Banerjee--January 5, 2010
- V: Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani