Thank you to Natasha of Maw Books for hosting Bloggiesta again and to Jackie and Kim of the Blog Improvement Project for this first mini-challenge
In January I participated in my first Bloggiesta and got SO much done! I just recently had a complete re-do of my blog design so feel really good about that. So here I am again and, to be honest, at first I wasn't sure what I wanted to accomplish this time around, but as you can see from my list I have some ideas...
- Copyright: I keep meaning to copyright register my blogs so I would really like to do this
- Challenges: I'd like to figure out what books I am reading to complete the rest of my challenges, especially the Social Justice Challenge
- Business Cards: I'd like to create business cards for my blog (inspired by Sheila at Book Journey)
- Mapping: create a world map to "locate" the books I've read (this seems much more long term)
- Challenges (again): I am quite interested in creating a Middle Eastern Reading Challenge for next year and would like to get working on that. Is there any interest in this?
- Sidebar: I'd like to re-evaluate my side bar